Friday, September 4, 2009
Tyra Banks
I'm surprised she's still on the air. She talks about sex more than Wesley Pipes (hahahahaha). She's had pornstars, prostitutes, sexually active teens, and many many more on her show. I don't know why, but yesterday I caught the show and saw this on my screen. I couldn't help but laugh. Chris Brown did the same damn thing but wasn't on The Tyra Banks show. Shorty is bad too. Just watch. It gets crazier in the following videos. Just check out the related vids when its over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




man if ol girl likes gettin beat up I can do a helluva job on those guts then
ReplyDeletelmao you ain't never lied. in the other vid dude was like,"i ask her afterwards now why'd you make me do that? why'd you make me so mad?" this nigga knocks her out (internally and externally), got on national tv to talk about it with her mom there, and they still together!!!
ReplyDelete