Friday, September 4, 2009

Bow Wow

I was baffled at first but now I understand. Bow Wow signed with Young Money so Weezy can say, "I made that nigga's career". I listened to Bow Wow's first YM mixtape, Green Light, over on datpiff and couldn't help but think, "Wayne and Drake wrote this shit". I'm sorry, but I've NEVER heard this nigga say, "I am the shit, you niggas is Charmin". Yeah ok. The beats do go hard but I refuse to believe Bow Wow came up with his own shit. The nigga is on a label where there are plenty of ghost writers (Drake, Mack Maine, Gudda Gudda) so they clearly helped. He talked about fuckin and I couldn't really get mad but then he started talking about love. Nigga what? You my age and love is still in your vocabulary as a celebrity? Shiiiiiiiiit. If I make a mixtape, it'll be called "A Nigga Is In". Guess what you'll hear for every track.

No comments:

Post a Comment