I've never been a huge fan of football. I mean, I play Madden (what black male doesn't) but never been able to get into actually watching games during the season (I haven't watched college football since the Reggie Bush days). This year that's gonna change. I have 2 fantasy football teams, Da Bears are looking promising, and Mr. Vick is back (week 3!!!!!). I watched his game last night and he still has that arm. It won't be long until I'm playing Madden against someone and I hear the famed, "You can't use Vick" line.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Football Season
I've never been a huge fan of football. I mean, I play Madden (what black male doesn't) but never been able to get into actually watching games during the season (I haven't watched college football since the Reggie Bush days). This year that's gonna change. I have 2 fantasy football teams, Da Bears are looking promising, and Mr. Vick is back (week 3!!!!!). I watched his game last night and he still has that arm. It won't be long until I'm playing Madden against someone and I hear the famed, "You can't use Vick" line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment