
So Sunday around 3:10 pm I did the unthinkable. Somehow I lost control of the car and crashed into a gate on a residential street. I went to pick up my guy Jonte and tried to make a U by pulling into this little driveway. Everything was cool until I noticed the car wouldn't stop. I couldn't help but laugh after it happened until I realized where I was. 75th and Stewart. Not the best area to be unknown in. I noticed unfortunate-looking-fellows coming closer and closer to the car and I panicked. I tried to hurry up and back out but I just made the gate even worse. Jonte just laughed and finally helped guide me out. The Buick (Submarine) is still in tact, but that gate is most def dead. As I drove back over to drop Jonte off around 9 I couldn't help but notice how many chains were needed to help keep that gate standing. Damn.




No comments:
Post a Comment