Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Magic



VINCE CARTER!!!!!! I'm excited about this trade. The Magic were already a fun team to watch but now they've added another dimension. Vince can create his own shot and is a true go to guy down the stretch. He forces teams to respect him because of his athletic ability as well as his shooting touch. If the Magic can find a way to get Turkoglu from leaving, this team will be a force. They still won't have that good of a bench but who cares?!?! Jameer will have the option of lobbing it to Super Dwight or Vincantity (I think I spelled that right). Dunk party all day. Vince will also open up everyone else's game. Teams aren't gonna leave him like they did Courtney Lee to double Dwight. Lewis, Howard, and Nelson would have a field day taking their guys off the dribble and putting it in the basket. I would like to see Turkoglu to go back but he might not. Pick him up Chicago!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment