Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cavs



Cavs get Shaq. Wow. First off, Shaq might not fit. He is one of the greatest and most dominant centers to ever play the game, but he's big. Tall and wide. He's gonna take up space which will allow teams to collapse on LeBron when he drives and be successful. He brings something to the defense Big Z never could, intimidation. No matter how old Shaq gets teams still respect him. No other big man besides Super Dwight and possibly Mr. Griffin will even try to dunk on Shaq. I don't see how they're gonna make this one work. The Cavs need a TRUE point guard and not just a big man. If they get that, then the finals won't be out of reach. Honestly I wanna see it fail. I know thats mean but think about the song Shaq could make for LeBron. "Kobe how's my ass taste" was one of the funniest freestyles I've heard and I know he'll pull out everything for LeBron. "LeBron was on board tryna get me on the team, Cuz I'm Shaq baby the greatest you ever seen, He was on my dick sayin we can win a 'ship, now the season is over and he's eatin my shit, Yo LeBron, How does my shit taste?!?!" Hahahahahahahahaha ohhh man. Hov would kill Shaq cuz LeBron will be playing for New Jersey. Don't believe me? Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fdGbeC_HK8

No comments:

Post a Comment