Words simply can't describe this game. I haven't stopped playing it since I got it. Ridiculously real from facial expressions to pre-game rituals. Live is officially dead (well it has been for some years now). Just go out and get a copy of it and see for yourself. They even have this My Player mode where you make a player and try to make an NBA roster, complete with NBDL and Summer League. Too realistic.Monday, October 12, 2009
NBA 2K10
Words simply can't describe this game. I haven't stopped playing it since I got it. Ridiculously real from facial expressions to pre-game rituals. Live is officially dead (well it has been for some years now). Just go out and get a copy of it and see for yourself. They even have this My Player mode where you make a player and try to make an NBA roster, complete with NBDL and Summer League. Too realistic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment