This nigga is really getting annoying. Every time I get on Twitter, he's starting a trending topic. What? Really bro, how much time do you have on your hands? Ima start one. #myfabolouslife should stop making trending topics and start making some better music. I haven't been heard quoting him since "Breathe". I'm just saying, I'm tired of hearing this nigga rapping about love and whatever else he tweets about. By the way, didn't he drop an album a few months ago? Haven't heard any buzz about it. Take a break from Twitter my nig. Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Fabolous
This nigga is really getting annoying. Every time I get on Twitter, he's starting a trending topic. What? Really bro, how much time do you have on your hands? Ima start one. #myfabolouslife should stop making trending topics and start making some better music. I haven't been heard quoting him since "Breathe". I'm just saying, I'm tired of hearing this nigga rapping about love and whatever else he tweets about. By the way, didn't he drop an album a few months ago? Haven't heard any buzz about it. Take a break from Twitter my nig.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment