Saturday, July 11, 2009

LeBaby


This is really starting to get on my nerves. If it's not a contract its something else. First he ends the season by not at least shaking Dwight Howard's hand after they lost, but now he gets to confiscate footage of him being dunked on? Are you serious? You mean to tell me that if I get dunked on and its on tape, I can have the tapes confiscated? No. I think he's taking this King James thing too seriously. Everyone gets dunked on at one point or another. It's basketball. No one took his high school tapes of him booming on his adversaries so why take this one? Yo LeBron I got something to say. IT'S NOT THE WORLD'S FAULT THAT YOU AND YOUR TEAM GOT THAT ASS WAXED. MAYBE IF YA'LL ACTUALLY PRACTICED PLAYING AND NOT PRE-GAME ANTICS, THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD'VE GOT THAT SHOT AT THAT TITLE. Or maybe if Coach Brown treated you more as a player than a family member on the court, who knows. I couldn't believe it when I heard it on ESPN. Taking the video didn't solve the problem, it only made it worse. People get curious about things they didn't see and they let their imaginations run wild. I bet Jordan Crawford (who is this nigga?) put his nuts all in LeBron face. I'm talking grade A tea-bagging. Yeah I said it. The other crazy factor of this story is Jordan Crawford. The guy didn't even gloat during the game or in interviews. "I was just happy to be invited to the camp and get to play on the same court as him. He is truly a great player and I got to witness first hand why he's so great at what he does". Wow. This kid dunked on one of the game's most heralded players and STILL praises him as a player. Man LeBron. You took away his claim to fame and he still respects you? He's a classy guy. Don't get me wrong, I am definitely a fan of Mr. James, but I don't appreciate him taking the sport I love and turning it into his own little play area where he crys when he doesn't get what he wants. Someone please get this guy a booster seat and his binky. I wonder if this will be confiscated....

No comments:

Post a Comment