
I finally saw the long awaited and highly anticipated "Get'cha Some" video and I wasn't all that impressed. I love the song (I listen to it every morning so it reminds me to only look for fresh shit lol), but the video reminded me too much of Kanye's "Good Life" video. The animations and stuff made it have that Kanye feel and not Big Sean. I honestly thought homie was just gonna be in his house going from closet to closet tryna figure out what he was gonna wear while showing us just how much fresh shit he has. Or better yet, he's out shopping and just going to all the major clothing stores and just buying stuff. I don't know. Plus he mad me mad man. Nigga rocks BBC and Bape the whole video basically. Lol I can't hate though. The guy has inspired me to not just settle and be cheap when it comes to my gear but to go above and beyond my price range.




No comments:
Post a Comment