Friday, November 6, 2009
Beans
Legit one of my favorite rappers out of Philadelphia but I wasn't expecting this move. Supposedly he's signed with G-Unit and is now on the list of many rappers who have "beef" with Jay. As soon as the man gets another #1 album, the hating starts. Who cares if he didn't get you out of jail? Like he said, he's not Santa Claus. Who else has come out of G-Unit successful besides 50? The Game yeah but that was short lived. Banks is good but come on now. I really don't agree with this move but hey, like he said "50 looks out for his people in a way Jay didn't. 50 pushes them out there more". Wait what? you had a clothing line and was in 3 movies Jay produced. Well Beans is now a 50 flunkie and I'm anxious to see how this all plays out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment