These nigs are really tryna become The Roc-A-Fella Family we all came to love. Back when they had Hov, Beans, Twista, Cam, Dipset, Freeway, Young Chris, AMIL, and so on. Lil Wayne already has a solid lineup behind him but now he's went out and got Bow Wow and Omarion. Now Omarion is that nigga and helps attract more female fans, but Bow Wow? Ehhhhh. He just doesn't fit in to me. The youngest person in Young Money (which is 14) can spit better than that nigga. I don't understand this move. Wayne might as well go get Soulja Boy too. I wish I would hear Bow Wow talk about selling drugs, fuckin, or killing somebody. Don't you have to battle someone to get on the label? So Omarion clearly killed Drake on the singing tip but who did Bow Wow beat? Not Tyga, not Lil Chucky (14), not Mack Maine, not anyone. Hopefully he comes with the fire cuz Wayne is not scared to drop someone after one record (see Curren$y)
Monday, August 24, 2009
Young Moola Baby
These nigs are really tryna become The Roc-A-Fella Family we all came to love. Back when they had Hov, Beans, Twista, Cam, Dipset, Freeway, Young Chris, AMIL, and so on. Lil Wayne already has a solid lineup behind him but now he's went out and got Bow Wow and Omarion. Now Omarion is that nigga and helps attract more female fans, but Bow Wow? Ehhhhh. He just doesn't fit in to me. The youngest person in Young Money (which is 14) can spit better than that nigga. I don't understand this move. Wayne might as well go get Soulja Boy too. I wish I would hear Bow Wow talk about selling drugs, fuckin, or killing somebody. Don't you have to battle someone to get on the label? So Omarion clearly killed Drake on the singing tip but who did Bow Wow beat? Not Tyga, not Lil Chucky (14), not Mack Maine, not anyone. Hopefully he comes with the fire cuz Wayne is not scared to drop someone after one record (see Curren$y)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




true bro. i dont really get the bow wow thing.
ReplyDeleteCurren$y was and still is better than most the niggas on Young Money tho. He just wanted out.